Press releases

2005/02/15

In 2004, the CAF group’s sales reached a total of 578 million euros, 16.8% up on the 2003 sales figure

The domestic market accounted for 44% of this total, while the remaining 56% went to foreign markets.


 

Go to Press Releases
RSS

Press contact

For any enquiry, please contact our Press Department:

  • E-mail: prensa@caf.net
  • Phone: +34 943 88 01 00
  • Fax: +34 943 88 14 20

Press release file